Mommy Makeover Tampa Bay, Florida
Becoming a mother can be one of life’s greatest accomplishments and joys; however, many women experience a variety of physical changes after childbirth that may be difficult to reverse with just a healthy diet and exercise. Though many women make an effort to get back in shape, many are demotivated when they fail to achieve the shape and structure they desire. If you are a mother trying to contour your body, a mommy makeover is just right for you.
Introducing the Mommy Makeover!
A mommy makeover is any combination of cosmetic procedures that restore your before-pregnancy appearance, typically focusing on the breasts and abdomen. A typical makeover might include a tummy tuck, a breast procedure such as an augmentation, breast lift or breast reduction, and liposuction.
When to Consider a Mommy Makeover
A mommy makeover is a combination of procedures that can contour your body. The procedures are typically performed as a single-stage procedure to address many areas of the body that changes after childbirth. Every mommy makeover is custom made to suit the requirements of each individual. The treatment is based on the desired amount of restoration, the treatment area, the place and type of incision, and the implants chosen among others.
Some of the components of a mommy makeover are tummy tuck, liposuction, breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction, arm lift, thigh lift, abdominoplasty among others. You can consider mommy makeover if you fulfill the following criteria.
- If your pregnancy has negatively affected the size and shape of your breasts
- If you’re distressed about your sagging tummy and stretch marks
- If pockets of fat on your waist, abdomen, arms or thighs do not improve with diet and exercise
Every woman would want to shape her body with a mommy makeover. But should you consider it? Safety is our top concern, there are a few requirements That Eberbach Plastic Surgery has in order to get a tummy tuck. To ensure the safety of every woman who comes to us for a mommy makeover, Dr. Eberbach will review your present medical condition, medical history, medications, allergies, and family medical condition to determine whether you are a suitable candidate. We believe that you are an ideal candidate if you are in general good health and fulfill the below criteria.
- You must be at our goal weight with a BMI that is 29 or below. You can calculate your BMI using this link Check my BMI (massive weight loss patients are sometimes the exception to this rule.)
- Women who have lost sufficient weight post-childbirth are considered to be the most ideal candidates. The weightloss must be healthy without negatively affecting your health.
- You must be done having children. The mommy makeover treatment is not suitable for those women who are breastfeeding or want to be pregnant again.
- You must be able to be nicotine free for at least 3 weeks to 1 month before and after surgery. If you are a non-smoker or are willing to quit before the surgery, you are an ideal candidate.
- You must be in good health.
- You should not have medical conditions that could alter the results of the procedure or cause any side effects.
- You do not have any injury in the area that is going to be treated.
- You have not had any surgical treatments done recently that can result in the deterioration of your health.
Dr. Eberbach will physically examine you to ensure that you are in good health to undergo a mommy makeover. The physical examination also helps us make a treatment plan that is best suited for your needs.
A mommy makeover includes several components that address the different needs of different women. The term “mommy makeover” may be new, but the procedures involved have a long, successful, and safe track record. Patients can typically expect anywhere from one to three weeks of recovery from the most invasive procedures.
What Sets Us Apart
Experience-Dr. Eberbachis Board Certified in Plastic Surgery with over 30 years of experience. He currently performs an average of 3 tummy tucks per week with over 1,000 in his career. He also performs over 330 breast procedures a year.
3D imaging– At Eberbach Plastic Surgery we use every tool available to help you discover your perfect result. Not only do we have sizers and hundreds of photos of actual patients, we also have a 3D imaging machine. In a matter of minutes, Portrait 3D recreates your body in photo realistic 3D, allowing Dr. Eberbach to portray the outcome of your breast augmentation procedure. You can choose different types of implants, different sizes and shapes and see the “new you.” Do you want to see what going from an A cup to a C/D cup looks like? You will be able to see it instantly.
Natural Result-We get it, no one wants an artificial looking result, ugly belly button or noticeable scar. Dr. Eberbach keeps the incision low and the belly button natural.
Drainless-No one wants a drain, at Eberbach Plastic Surgery no drain is needed. Dr. E uses an advanced technique that allows him to not need any drains.
Our own facility– No need to go to the hospital. Our facility opened in 1996, and is one of the few certified by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities, or AAAASF.
Modern, comfortable and located conveniently on US Highway 19 in Hudson, our office includes a private operating suite, where most cosmetic surgery is performed. Patients can enjoy the convenience of having surgery and recovering in privacy before returning home the very same day.
Learn More About the Mommy Makeover
Contact our office to learn more about the Mommy Makeover with Dr. Mark Eberbach. Dr. E is a board-certified plastic surgeon and has been a leader in plastic surgery for over 30 years. He will gladly guide you on your journey to the body of your dreams.