Dermaplaning Tampa Bay, Florida
What is it?
Dermaplaning is deep exfoliation of the skin using a sterile blade. Dermaplaning is a safe and effective treatment performed by a licensed professional to remove dead skin cells & unwanted hair from the face.
What to Expect:
- Removing dead skin cells giving an instant appearance of a smoother and brighter completion. Dermaplaning also reducing the appearance of fine lines. It also stimulates the skin to produce new cells, as well as collagen and elastin, for a firmer, rejuvenated appearance.
- Soft vellus hair, referred to as ‘peach fuzz’ is removed and will not grow back any darker or heavier.
Any area on the body can be treated. The most common area of treatment is the face.
- Chemical peels can also be done is addition to dermaplaning for quicker results.
- Chemical peels will further help with the reduction of hyperpigmentation, scarring, fine lines and dry, dull skin and help to reduce the formation of blackheads and other blemishes.
- Treatments can be performed as often as every two weeks, depending on skin health.
- It is recommended that 4-6 consecutive treatments are done every 2-4 weeks for best results.
$65 or $40 to add on to a facial.