Breast Augmentation Tampa Bay, Florida
Make 2020 your breast year ever by coming to see Dr. E! If you’ve been considering a breast augmentation for some time, why wait? Dr. E is known throughout Florida as an experienced, highly skilled and caring surgeon who produces exceptional results. He is in the top 1% in South Florida for breast augmentations performing over 330 a year. At your complimentary consultation, Dr. Eberbach and your caring patient coordinator will guide you making it enjoyable and easy. They will spend the time with you to ensure you get your dream result, your only job is to help teach them what you are looking for. Get up to $1,100 OFF surgery with our limited-time BOGO tax special, see our specials page to find out about more
Tampa Bay plastic surgeon, Dr. Mark Eberbach, is known for his experience and expertise with over 30 years of experience. Breast augmentation surgery increases or restores the size of a woman’s breasts using silicone gel implants or saline implants. Dr. Eberbach performs this surgery in under 30 minutes and produces beautiful natural results.
Not only will you be able to see a vast array of before and after photos, you will also be able to see a 3D Portrait Simulation of yourself. In a matter of minutes, Portrait 3D recreates your body in photorealistic 3D, allowing Dr. E to portray the outcome of your breast augmentation procedure. Dr. Eberbach can show you different types of implants, different sizes and shapes to ensure you get the look you desire.
When to Consider Breast Augmentation
- If you want a better proportioned or more appealing figure
- If you desire fuller or larger breasts
- When pregnancy, weight loss or aging has affected the size and shape of your breasts
- To restore symmetry if one of your breasts is smaller than the other
Silicone vs saline? Should I get a C or D cup? Which implant size should I choose? Deep breathes, we know it can be overwhelming with all the information that’s out there. Don’t worry, you do not need to know everything there is to know about breast augmentation. Your only job is to teach Dr. Eberbach what your goal is and it’s our job at Eberbach Plastic Surgery to figure out how to get you there. At your complimentary consultation a caring Patient Coordinator will go over all the basics with you. You will get to feel real implants, look at hundreds of photos of actual patients and try our 3D imaging machine. Using the 3D Vectra imaging machine, Dr. Eberbach can help guide each patient on which implant will give them the results they desire.
Saline or Silicone?
There are two types of implants, one is saline (salt water) and the other is silicone gel (memory gel). The saline implant has more of a firmer feel and the silicone gel resembles more of a natural breast tissue. Most patients feel that silicone delivers a more natural look and feel. Both type of implants have a silicone shell and are FDA approved, it’s just the filler material that is different. About 99% of the patients at Eberbach Plastic Surgery will select a silicone gel implant. Dr. Eberbach inserts the implant behind the chest muscle, this ensures a softer more natural feel after surgery.
Selecting a Gel Breast Implant
At Eberbach Plastic Surgery we are proud to use Natrelle® Inspira Gummy Bear Gel implants. No two women are the same—which is why Natrelle® Gel offers multiple sizes and projections, and all are designed for a soft natural feel. Gummy describes the consistency of the silicone gel in Natrelle INSPIRA® Breast Implants. This gummy-like gel sticks together and holds its shape. Each implant in the collection has a different level of cohesivity, the Gummy Bear implant being the most cohesive. The SoftTouch implants is becoming a very popular choice at out practice followed in popularity by the responsive gel implant. We have samples of all the implants in the office so that patients can feel and see for themselves which they prefer. If you are looking through our photo gallery you may notice letters next to the number of cc’s, those tell you what implant the patient has. If the 2nd letter is “R” that means that patient got the responsive gel implant, the “gummy”. If the 2nd letter is “S” that means the patient got the SoftTouch implants which is the “gummier”. Same goes for the Cohesive.
The profile of a breast implant refers to how much an implant projects forward from the chest wall when standing. Implants of the same size (cc volume) that have different widths. The smaller the width of the implant, the more projection it has. Inspira Implants are available in several different profiles including low profile, moderate profile, full profile. The most common profiles we use at Eberbach Plastic Surgery are full and moderate profile. Full profile implants, the same as high profile in other brands, are more forward projecting than moderate profile with a narrower base. We use full profile implants often in women who have a narrow chest. Moderate profile has a wider diameter and doesn’t project forward as far as full profile does. Don’t stress, we will help make this decision simple at your consultation. Your coordinator can toggle between the full profile and moderate to show you the differences.
The Keller Funnel
Dr. Eberbach uses the Keller Funnel for every breast augmentation surgery. With the use of the Keller Funnel Dr. Eberbach is able to reduce OR time, reduce the risk of infection, reduce post-operative pain, and provide smaller incisions.
The Keller Funnel looks a lot like a frosting bag to decorate a cake with.The funnel is packaged sterile, and is a single use device with a hydrophilic coating that, when hydrated, becomes very slippery and allows any implant (smooth round, textured, anatomical, etc.) to gently pass through the Funnel into the surgical pocket. The Keller Funnel is intended to assist with the delivery of silicone gel implants by providing a shell-tissue interface with less friction during insertion of the implant.The Keller Funnel allows Dr. Eberbach to use a no-touch sterile approach during surgery. Learn more about the Keller Funnel.
How is the Surgery Performed?
A breast augmentation is performed under general anesthesia at our certified surgical facility or a surgery center, most prefer our facility. It takes Dr. Eberbach about 30 minutes in the OR to perform this procedure with patients going home the same day. Below you can watch a video of Dr. Eberbach performing this surgery from start to finish. Warning: Graphic Content.
Recovery After Having a Breast Augmentation
Most patients return to work for a “desk job” in a few short days. Our average patient will have surgery on a Thursday returning to work Monday. Some patients prefer to take a full week off while others will return after 2 days, it really varies patient to patient. Patients will often describe the “pain” as a tight/pressure feeling, similar to milk coming in while pregnant. Strenuous activity, such as the gym, can be resumed 3 weeks after having surgery.
- It has been just over two years since my procedure and I really could not be happier with the results. Dr. Eberbach was able to achieve exactly the look I wanted. The entire staff is very friendly and helpful.
- You spend so much money on other silly things like cars that you don’t keep forever so why not invest in YOURSELF, you won’t regret it. My only regret was that I didn’t do it sooner 🙂 Thanks Eberbach and your awesome staff!!!
- I would recommend Dr E to everyone! I had a breast lift done and had phenomenal results! I was so worried about the procedure however Dr E and his staff were excellent with going over all details, answering all my questions and making me feel comfortable and confident. I feel and look amazing!
- Thank you for the Fabulous work that you did Dr. E. You are amazing!!!
- This practice is great! Everyone from the receptionist all the way to Dr. E were all so wonderful, helpful and welcoming! I had the best experience & I am very pleased with my results!! I would highly recommend Dr. Eberbach to anyone! I have had two children and breastfed each of them for a year. I was a very sad “B” and now I am a full “D”!
- Dr Eberbach and his staff not only met my expectations, but exceeded them! I HIGHLY recommend Dr Eberbach! His staff is very caring and attentive. I had a tummy tuck with liposuction… I get compliments daily, and people can’t believe how great I look!
- Dr Eberbach was extremely professional, nice and comforting. I explained my concerns of wanting to have a natural look to keep modesty for my impressionable girls at home and he did just that. Love it! I had several consultations but after a friend referred to me to Dr. Ederbach I was convinced of my decision to move forward.