Meet Dr. E
Dr. Eberbach, a Leader in Plastic Surgery for Over 30 Years.
Specializing in plastic surgery of the breast, body and face, Dr. Mark Eberbach established his surgical practice in Florida in 1989. Although the vast majority of patients are from the Tampa Bay area, Dr. E has patients come from all over the US to have surgery.
Dr. Eberbach’s goal is to make sure patients have an easy and enjoyable experience while at our office, this journey should be a fun one! Dr. Eberbach tries to ensure every patient feels as comfortable as possible. He takes the time to get to know what the patient is looking for so he can deliver exceptional results.
His awards include the prestigious Patients’ Choice Award, only 7% of Dr’s received this award. Dr. E is also one of 500 doctors worldwide to receive the RealSelf 500 award and has been featured in Cosmopolitan Magazine for “The Top Plastic Surgeons in Florida”. Other recent awards include 2ND PLACE, SILVER in the category of BEST COSMETIC/PLASTIC SURGEON & America’s Best Physicians.
Dr. Eberbach is well known in the medical community as a highly skilled and caring surgeon. He is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, and a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. He is a former assistant clinical professor of surgery at the University of South Florida College of Medicine in Tampa.
Dr. Eberbach received his medical degree – with distinction – from the University of Michigan, and completed his internship and residency in general surgery there. During that time Dr. Eberbach was elected to the medical scholastic honor society, Alpha Omega Alpha. He completed his training in plastic surgery, as well as a fellowship in craniofacial plastic surgery, at the University of Miami under the direction of renowned Sir D. Ralph Millard, M.D.
He holds six United States patents and several international patents for various medical devices he has developed.
Affiliations & Memberships Past and Present
- American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities, Inc. (AAAASF)
- Albion Fellows
- Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) (U of M)
- American College of Surgeons Professional Association (ACSPA)
- American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Surgery at USF
- Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI)
- D. Ralph Millard Plastic Surgery Society
- Delta Sigma Phi
- Fellow American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- Florida Chapter, American College of Surgeons
- Florida Medical Association (FMA)
- Florida Medical Association Political Action Committee
- Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons, Inc.
- Frederick A. Coller Surgical Society
- Hillsborough Medical Society
- Pasco County Medical Society
- Phi Beta Kappa (Albion College)
- Phi Eta Sigma
- Tampa Bay Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- The American Board of Plastic Surgery, Inc.
- The American Board of Surgery
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Inc. (ASAPS)
- The University of Michigan Alumni Association
- Top Surgeons in America list
- West Pasco Chamber of Commerce
- Who’s Who in American Colleges and Universities
- Affiliated Assistant Professor in the University of Florida College of Medicine’s Department of Surgery
- Board Certification is an important distinction. Professional standards and peer review place Dr. E in the top 5% of all Plastic Surgeons in the country.
ALL DOCTORS SELECTED:
- Have over 4 years of experience, beyond their extensive residency training.
- Average over 3 times the continuing education required by most states.
- Were chosen by other health care providers for treatment.
- Care for patients full time.
- Have no license suspensions or malpractice issues.
- Are highly reviewed online.
- Rank nationally as America’s Best Physicians.
Patients’ Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2020) Read More ▼
Patients’ Choice Award Patients’ Choice Award (2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018) Read More ▼
Metro Area Top 10 Doctor (2014) Read More ▼
Vitals On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018) Read More ▼
Schedule a Consultation
Dr. E offers Complimentary Consultations! Contact us today!