Here we grow again!
Eberbach Plastic Surgery is looking for 4 special individuals to join our team. We are seeking a CRNA, Aesthetician, Registered Nurse & Surgical Technician. If interested, please email your resume email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why choose us?
-Free Botox for employees
-An exciting and fun work environment
-Career growth, learning and development
-Our team is a family, we harbor an excellent supportive team environment
-The fastest growing Surgical practice in the Southeastern United States!
- Scrubbing for plastic surgery procedures, passing Dr. E instruments and sterile supplies throughout the operation.
- Maintaining an overall sterile environment throughout the surgery
- Preparing instruments and supplies to perform procedures.
- Preparing the operating field for procedures.
- Efficiently participating in quick room turnovers.
- Graduate of surgical tech program.
- Plastic Surgery experience is a plus.
- Able to be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
Plastic Surgery is looking for an experienced Aesthetician to join our growing team! The ideal candidate is sales-oriented, outgoing with excellent customer service, and ability to bring in new clients.
- Spa Services including facials, chemical peels, waxing and microneedling
- Help at the front desk with answering phones, scanning, taking payments, scheduling appointments
- Ordering of some office supplies
Aestheticians need a variety of skills, including:
- Licensed Aesthetician
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literacy
- Chemical peels with Jessner’s and TCA
- Also has a massage license which is an added bonus but not typical of an aesthetician.
Rate: Competitive pay based on experience with possible benefits
CRNA Full Time, Part Time, or PRN
- Loganville, GA
- Buckhead, GA
- Duluth, GA
- Tampa, FL
- Hudson, FL
Rate: Competitive pay with possible benefits
- Provide world-class care to all of our patients, while using your exceptional customer service and bedside manner skills.
- Examining patients’ histories for allergies or illnesses that would affect anesthesia.
- Evaluating and preparing patients, providing education about surgery and recovery, and discussing the side effects of anesthesia with them.
- Determining the amount and type of anesthesia needed for the patient and the best way to administer it.
- Preparing and administering the proper dose of anesthesia.
- Monitoring patients’ vital signs and their dose of anesthesia during medical procedures.
- Overseeing patients’ safety during anesthesia recovery.
- Evaluating patients’ progress before, during, and after medical procedures.
- Performing some administrative duties, such as ordering anesthesia, training new staff, and overseeing department finances.
- Work in a progressive medical practice that values its employees as family members.
- A Master’s degree in Nursing with one year’s CRNA experience.
- A Registered Nursing License.
- The willingness to recertify every two years.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and critical thinking skills.
- Compassion when dealing with patients and attention to detail.
Pay is based on experience.
- Assist Dr. Eberbach with pre-op and post-op appointments.
- Assist operative team during surgery several days a week.
- Complete and maintain the medical records and verify information and orders, pre and post-operatively.
- Be familiar with the use of sterilization equipment, operating room equipment, (lights, cautery unit, suction, crash cart, defibrillator, washer/dryer etc.)
- Be familiar with organizational and AAAASF policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with regulations and the facility’s standards of quality patient care.
- Educate patients and family about labs, surgical procedures, pre-operative and post-operative instructions, nutrition and maintenance of health and wellness.
- Current Florida Registered Nurse License.
- OR/ASC/PACU Experience.
- BLS (American Heart Association) Certification.
- Able to be a team player.
- Detail orientated with excellent time management skills.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- Be able to Multitask.
- Someone that truly loves to help people.
- Basic computer knowledge (Experience with Nextech is a plus).