Eberbach Plastic Surgery is pleased to offer three different financing options. We hope you find the best fit for you.
In House Financing
For your convenience, we are pleased to offer in house financing. With our in house financing option, the patient must put 60% of the total procedure cost down and finance the balance for 12 months. There is also the option of 70% down and financing the balance for 18 months.
- NO credit check
- 0% interest
- one time set up fee of 15.99% of the amount borrowed
- proof of income for patient and co-signer
- co-signer required (must live in Florida and be available to sign required documents)
- paperwork must be signed by patient and co-signer the day of pre-op
- patient and co-signer must each have a credit or debit card on file
*Cannot be combined with CareCredit or other discounts.
Prosper Lending is the premier financing company in the cosmetic surgery industry. With over $5 Billion funded and over 300,000 loan inquiries serviced through their lenders, this is a name and a program you can trust. To apply, click HERE and enter our provider number is 025062
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from Prosper Lending:
- Immediate decisions for loans under $35,000
- Term options out to 84 months (affordable monthly payments)
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential
CareCredit-18 months with 0% interest
Many patients put off treatments and procedures because they cannot afford to pay. Doctors offer CareCredit payment plans as a convenient option to consumer credit cards, cash or checks. CareCredit allows you to pay over time often without incurring interest charges instead of a lump sum prior to treatment. With CareCredit, you have the option to choose up to 18 months with 0% interest or an extended plan up to 72 months.
Use the CareCredit Calculator to see what your monthly payments could be.
*Cannot be combined with In House Financing or other discounts.