Dr Eberbach, a Leader in Plastic Surgery for 25 Years.
Dr. Eberbach was just recently named a 2010 Patient's Choice physician. Less than 6% of active physicians received this honor.
Specializing in cosmetic surgery, breast, face and body, Dr. Mark Eberbach established his surgical practice in Florida in 1989.
Dr. Eberbach is well known in the industry as a highly skilled and caring surgeon. He is certified by the American Society of Plastic Surgery, the American Board of Surgery, and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He also a former assistant clinical professor of surgery at the University of South Florida College of Medicine in Tampa.
Dr. Eberbach received his medical degree - with distinction - from the University of Michigan, and completed his internship and residency in general surgery there. During that time Dr. Eberbach was elected to the medical scholastic honor society, Alpha Omega Alpha. He completed his training in plastic and hand surgery, as well as a fellowship in craniofacial reconstruction, at the University of Miami.
He holds six United States patents and several international patents for various medical devices he has developed.
Affiliations & Memberships Past and Present
- American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities, Inc. (AAAASF)
- Albion Fellows
- Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) (U of M)
- American College of Surgeons Professional Association (ACSPA)
- American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Surgery at USF
- Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI)
- D. Ralph Millard Plastic Surgery Society
- Delta Sigma Phi
- Fellow American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- Florida Chapter, American College of Surgeons
- Florida Medical Association (FMA)
- Florida Medical Association Political Action Committee
- Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons, Inc.
- Frederick A. Coller Surgical Society
- Hillsborough Medical Society
- Pasco County Medical Society
- Phi Beta Kappa (Albion College)
- Phi Eta Sigma
- Tampa Bay Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- The American Board of Plastic Surgery, Inc.
- The American Board of Surgery
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Inc. (ASAPS)
- The University of Michigan Alumni Association
- Top Surgeons in America list
- West Pasco Chamber of Commerce
- Who’s Who in American Colleges and Universities